What Is ISO?
ISO (International Standardisation Organisation) is a worldwide federation responsible for producing standards, which bring a consistency when awarding certification.
ISO standards operate in over 175 countries around the world given them universal respect and significance. Focusing on operating procedures and systems which afford best practise across all sectors an ISO standard provides a valuable framework benefitting any business.
An ISO Certificate has huge potential for any organisation, and some of the benefits include:
• Can be tailored to any business
• Applied to whole business
• Enhancing Customer satisfaction, confidence and retention
• Improved competitive advantage
• Enhanced efficiencies, improved accuracy and cost reductions
• Legal and Regulatory compliance
• Top management engagement
• Defined business goals
• Enhanced business awareness across the organisation
• Improved traceability of products and services
• Regular reviews of processes & procedures
• Clarity of roles and responsibilities